Roy’s Hawaiian Martini Recipe

by irene on January 9, 2005

Upon hearing that I was headed to Las Vegas on business a few years ago, a friend of mine recommended that we try Roy’s. Roy’s restaurant started off in Honolulu, and they specialize in Hawaiian Fusion cuisine. Since their kickoff in 1988, they have expanded to over 30 restaurants worldwide.

We go to Las Vegas every year on business, and every year we make a point of going to Roy’s. The food is fabulous, but what has always impressed me the most is the Hawaiian Martini.

It has obviously caught the interest of many others as well, because I get a lot of people coming to Cuisine Capers searching for “Roys Hawaiian Martini recipe”.

So as a service to these desperate searchers…. here you go! Enjoy!

Yield: approximately 12 (4-ounce) servings

• 1-1/2 (750 mL) bottles Skyy Vodka (or 4-1/2 cups)
  • 1/2 (750 mL) bottle Malibu Rum (1-1/2 cups)
  • 1/4 bottle Stolichnaya Vanil (3/4 cup)
  • 1 pineapple cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • Layer the pineapple wedges into the jar. Pour in the remaining ingredients and allow the pineapples to marinate for at least two days. To serve, ladle approximately 4 ounces of the liquor into a stainless steel shaker half filled with ice. Shake 30 times, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a wedge of marinated pineapple and enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 1 trackback }

Simple Cocktails: Roy’s Hawaiian Martini (Large Batch) | Simple Solutions Diva
    April 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Miss Chocolate January 20, 2005 at 8:17 pm

Mmmmm, I love pineapple, thanks for posting this, I will have to try it out. This is my first visit to your blog, but I will be back again for sure. P.S. your dog is really cute!

JO July 8, 2005 at 3:37 pm

do you refrigerste the mix??

Claudia May 30, 2007 at 8:13 pm

I’m looking for the recipe for making a Maui mojito. I asked the bartender at Roy’s what made it so good and she said hawaiian martini mix, is that the recipe above??

Pat Davidson May 10, 2012 at 11:05 am

I was wondering the same thing. But martini’s are different than a Mojito. The martini is wonderful and several when I was there last night.

Michelle September 27, 2011 at 10:07 am

I went to Roys last night for the first time and had the Hawaiian martini. First thing this morning, started googling to find the recipe! Thank you so much for posting this. I will most certainly be making this mix when I get home. :)

Maggie February 6, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I love this drink. We make it all the time before we go up to the mountains. We usually make the mixture two weeks before going and let the pineapples marinate. You could actually get tipsy off the pineapples.